We're Open For Business Starting Monday, June 15
It's been a while since we have seen so many of you in the studio and we've missed working with you. The great news is we are opening our doors on Monday, June 15th and we are so excited to welcome you back.
We want to share with you the precautions we are taking for the safety of our clients and trainers and to help prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus, in these uncertain times.
The health and well being of our clients and trainers is our #1 priority and together we can keep Cotrone Pilates a safe place to practice Pilates.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Sam and Susannah Cotrone
The New Cotrone Pilates Studio Rules
- • All studio attendees will be subject to a temperature check.
- • If anyone registers a fever, they will not be able to enter the premises until the fever is gone.
- • Anyone refusing to have their temperature checked or show signs of cold or flue can be refused the right of services and will be charged for that day.
- • The best to thing to do is if you are not feeling well and/or have a fever call within 24 hours to reschedule so you are not charged for your session.
- • The studio capacity will be limited and waiting area will be closed so do not come to the entrance until 5 minutes before the start of your session.
- • The equipment will be arranged for social distancing.
- • The cleaning protocols we are implementing involve using products and methods that are CDC compliant.
- • Equipment and general areas will be disinfected every hour.
- • Staff and clients wash their hands for 20 seconds before and after workout. Sanitizer will also be available but should not replace hand washing.
- • Shoes will be removed upon entering studio, studio socks are necessary. Bare feet or regular socks will not be allowed.
- • Masks will be required in the studio.
- • All personal belongings will stay in a cubby.
We understand there may be concerns regarding obtaining these items prior to your session. We do have items for purchase and will be happy to reserve any items you wish to purchase. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order, please note you will be charged for the items at the time of your reservation.
Items for sale:
- • Pilates Sticky Socks
- • Salt & Honey Pilates Reformer Towel
- • Masks
- • Individual hand sanitizer bottles.